Visit the Powder Keg Blog for up to date race information.
Powder Keg Ski Mountaineering Race and Backcountry Events
February 23, 2019
Saturday: Individual Race and Backcountry Clinics
The Powder Keg will once again be partnering with Utah Avalanche Center for a full day of gear demos, clinics, food, and music. Visit the UAC event page for clinic details.
Where: Brighton Ski Resort, Big Cottonwood Canyon, Utah
- Individual Race
- 8:00 AM Start Time
- Elite & Heavy Metal Division Stats: 5 climbs, 6,500′ climbing, 10 miles
- Rec Division Stats: 3 climbs, 3,700′, 6.5 miles
- Junior Division Stats: 3 climbs, 2,400′, 5.3 miles
- Race Entry: $75 ($85 on Friday, no registration after Friday packet pickup)
- Backcountry Clinics
- See the UAC event page for clinic details.
Register for the Individual Race by February 16, 2019 to reserve your technical race shirt
Register for the backcountry clinics at the UAC event page