Visit the Powder Keg Blog for up to date race information.
Powder Keg Triple Crown &
North American Championship Race
in conjunction with Vertfest
March 07 – 9, 2014
Saturday: Powder Keg
Sunday: Technical Teams Race
Where: Brighton Ski Resort, Big Cottonwood Canyon, Utah
- 1 Division
- Race Stats: 1 climb of 3-5 minutes with switchbacks, a booter, and gate descent
- Race Entry: $20 (No day-of registration)
- Elite & Heavy Metal Division Stats: 5 climbs, 6,500′ climbing, 10 miles
- Rec Division Stats: 3 climbs, 3,700′, 6.5 miles
- Race Entry: $65 ($75 on Friday, no registration after Friday packet pickup)
- 1 Division – Teams of 2
- Race Stats: 6 climbs, 8,600′, 14 miles
- Required Additional Gear: harness, ascender, via ferrata
- Race Entry: $65 per person / $130 per team ($75/$150 on Friday, no registration after Friday packet pickup)
Register by February 21, 2014 to get your technical race shirt.
Register for all 3 events for $140 per person (no registration after Thursday night).
You must race all 3 events for USSMA points.
Print, review, and sign the Race Waiver and bring to packet pick-up.